The Africa Ebola Conference is anticipated to become the largest African scientific conference to be held in Lagos, Nigeria. This international event will assess Biobanking, Bioinformatics, Biosafety, Biosecurity and Bioethics concerns in the aftermath of the largest Ebola outbreak known to man. The conference will draw on the latest health developments across Africa; assessing current reforms; indigenous response mechanisms to biological threats and increasing incidences of Emerging Infectious Diseases and Pathogens, and align these with the evolving Global Partnership Program (GPP), Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) and the “One Health” paradigms developed by the WHO, OIE and FAO, and more recently the global security agencies.
The Africa Ebola Conference will be attended by hundreds of senior level delegates from across Ministries of Health, NGO’s, hospitals, healthcare providers, distributors, solution providers, and students. Taking place in Lagos, Nigeria, the event allows African health leaders and stakeholders the opportunity to meet and network.
The Africa Ebola Conference will be attended by hundreds of senior level delegates from Ministries of Health, NGO’s, hospitals, healthcare providers, distributors and solution providers [list]. Taking place in Lagos, Nigeria, the event allows African health leaders and stakeholders the opportunity to meet and network international health experts and solution providers.
- • Receive first-hand current updates on EVD and ongoing research and other activities in Africa and globally
• Network with senior level government figures, leading researchers and NGOs
• Benefit from shared experience of experts on the ground
• Receive direct information from a range of Ministries of Health, NGOs, and government officials from across the continent.
• Present your work to a global audience and secure new research, advocacy and other partnerships